European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are located in certain parts of the world that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation, you have certain rights regarding your personal information, like the right to request access to or deletion of your data.
If you are located in a country that falls under the scope of the GDPR, data protection laws give you certain rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority. We collect the following personal data from you:
- Your email address
- A password to access the site
- A list of all links you have submitted to the site
- A list of links that you have liked using the thumbs-up interface.
We use this information for the proper function of the website. We will never use this material for any other use then the basic actions needed while on the website. You have the right to access, view or remove your personal data at any time.